I have scheduled three days of mathematics placement testing, August 24, 25, and 31, from 9:00 am until 5:00 p.m. on the Main Campus. Students should show-up before 3:30 p.m..
PLEASE SEE WISLINE NORDE IN THE MATHEMATICS DIVISION (BLUE AREA, on the second floor of the Main Building of the Newark Campus in the Division of Mathematics, Engineering Technologies and Computer Sciences [METCS]) FOR THE ROOM LOCATION AND PLACEMENT FORM.
Please review the contents below!!!
[Video] Testing out of MTH 100 and above: Students who took the Accuplacer/Companion test and were given the placement, "See Mathematics Department," or have passed MTH 100 will be allowed to take an additional placement test(s) and will not be charged. Online testing, when offered, is proctored (audio and visual) via Zoom, and you will need to schedule an 80-minute Zoom session in advance. We also periodically offer in-person testing at Essex County College, usually before the start of each semester.
- MTH 100 Self-Administered Placement Test and Self-Study Materials.
- MTH 119 Self-Administered Placement Test and Self-Study Materials.
- MTH 120 Self-Administered Placement Test and Self-Study Materials.
- Prof. Emmanuel Adepo: firstname.lastname@example.org, 973.877.3532, Room 2197
- Prof. Ron Bannon: email@example.com, 973.877.1886, Room 2210
- Prof. Carlos de la Torre: firstname.lastname@example.org, 973.877.3340, Room 2198
- Prof. Brooke Orosz: email@example.com, 973.877.3016, Room 2201
- Prof. Mamta Vyas: firstname.lastname@example.org, 973.877.4402, Room 2208
- Ron Bannon's Zoom sessions need to be scheduled in advance.