[Video] Testing out of MTH 100 and above: Students who took the Accuplacer/Companion test and were given the placement, "See Mathematics Department," or have passed MTH 100 will be allowed to take an additional placement test(s) and will not be charged. Testing is proctored (audio and visual) via Zoom, and you will need to schedule an 80-minute Zoom session in advance. We may also offer testing at Essex County College for students unable to use Zoom.
[Video] If you have not done so already, you need to contact Ms. Wisline Edmond and request that your name be added to the students wishing to be tested. You will be contacted by an advisor once your name is added to the list.
[Video] Before taking a proctored placement exam, you must take a self-administered placement test. The score you receive on this self-administered test must be given to your proctor before starting the proctored placement test.
- MTH 100 Self-Administered Placement Test and Self-Study Materials.
- MTH 119 Self-Administered Placement Test and Self-Study Materials.
- MTH 120 Self-Administered Placement Test and Self-Study Materials.
- Prof. Emmanuel Adepo: email@example.com, 973.877.3532, Room 2197
- Prof. Ron Bannon: firstname.lastname@example.org, 973.877.1886, Room 2210
- Prof. Carlos de la Torre: email@example.com, 973.877.3340, Room 2198
- Prof. Brooke Orosz: firstname.lastname@example.org, 973.877.3016, Room 2201
- Prof. Mamta Vyas: email@example.com, 973.877.4402, Room 2208
[Video] By appointment Zoom office hours:
- Ron Bannon's Zoom sessions need to be scheduled in advance.